We are website designers and IT professionals with over 25 years experience helping businesses create, maintain, improve and manage their websites.
We take a personal interest in every project we help with – and we continue to work with our clients long after the site launch to keep it running smoothly, up-to-date and working for your business.
Are you a blogger needing help with selecting or setting up your WordPress theme?
- need a new website or a new website hosting server?
- need to refresh your existing website?
- want set-up eCommerce and sell products on your site?
- need help with website performance?
- need help ranking well in search engines (SEO)?
- Do you want to set up an online advertising campaign?
We design, build & support your website.
We keep the content management system (e.g. WordPress) up-to-date.
We help with changes and customisations to meet your specific requirements.
We can review your site and help you improve its performance.
We can help
Whether you are an individual running a blog and trying to attract as many followers as you can or a business selling products or services – we can help.
Greybeard Systems can
- design and build your web site, including artwork, photography and video
- assist you with copywriting
- help you set up your email system
- improve website performance
- improve search engine performance
- setup and run Google Adwords campaigns
We provide hosting services for your website, or we can help you to host your web site at the hosting service provider of your choice.
If you don't yet have a domain name, we can organise one for you.
We also develop custom web based applications or databases for specific business requirements.
- e-commerce applications which require special workflows that standard shopping cart software can't handle, or
- specialised forms for data collection and reporting.
Of course it's not enough to have a beautiful web site, you also need to be found in search engines.
Greybeard Systems provides search engine optimisation (SEO) services and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) - or pay-per-click advertising - to help potential clients find your site.